Monday, August 22, 2011

I'm a cryer...

So yesterday was Sunday and i got up and felt a little less depressed than the night before. I went to church and as we were singing I started to cry because i was thinking of camp. Its a long story but but something snapped and i was just a mess. Anyways that night i was reading my Jesus Calling book and it was talking about healing. If you couldn't tell i was kinda depressed Saturday night and this passage really spoke to me. But right now i just pray that God will heal the insecurity inside of me that causes this depressed state. Life sucked this morning when i woke up 5 minutes before my bus came.....yay so yeah that sucked. Sorry my life is so boring and i don't even know what this thing is even about anymore...sigh

No comments:

Post a Comment